INTERMEDIATE CONTENTS / ORTA SEVİYE TEMEL KONULAR
TENSES AND VERBS
- Present Continuous and Present Simple
- Used to / talk about the past.
- Present Perfect / P.P.Continuous.
- Past Simple / Past Perfect
- The Future
- Will and going to
- Can / could / be able to / managed to = for ability ( yetenek )
- Can / could / may / might = for permission and requests ( izin ve rica )
- May / might / must / can’t = for possibility and probability ( ihtimal ve büyük olasılıkla )
- Must have been / can’t have done = olmuş olmalı / olmuş olamaz
- Should / ought to / have to / must / need to = for obligation and task ( zorunluluk ve görev. )
- -TO and - ING I asked him to answer ( cevaplamasını istedi ) , I like going to …. ( gitmeyi seviyor. )
- The passive ( Present / past ) , have something done ( başkasına bir şey yaptırma )
- Phrasal Verbs / Prepositional Verbs ( edatla anlamı değişen fiiller. )
- Inderect Speech
Durum, ve soru aktarma
Rica, tavsiye ve emir aktarma
- Countable and uncountabale nouns
- ‘ s and s’ , of mine , of hers
Some – any – much – many – a lot of
Somebody / anybody.
- Comparative and Superlative
You ran as fast as you could, but not fast enough.
Kemal’s too young.
Adverbs of frequency, time, place and manner
Too, so, neither, either
First, then, next, only, even
- Prepositions 1,2
Niether…nor, either….or, both ….. and , because, for
Who, which, that, whose, when, where
Unless, in case, if….not